- Tattered or dilapidated.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Al's tatterdemalion figure was washed out in a psychedelic rainbow as Sam Beckett leaped again.
- In the haphazard tatterdemalion surroundings of sheds and abandoned industrial buildings, the new centre stands out as an organized oasis.
- They began with a tatterdemalion parade of musicians and baton twirlers down the aisle and onto the stage.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person in tattered clothing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a free society, why should anyone stand in the way of another person's transformation from tatterdemalion to goddess?