- An establishment in which tattooing is carried out professionally: many tattoo parlours today double as piercing studiosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Why are there tattoo parlors springing up in trendy neighborhoods?
- Once surrounded by porn shops and tattoo parlors, it has regained a somewhat gentrified luster in recent years.
- Police say they spotted him smoking a joint on his way to the subway station to get to work at a Downtown Brooklyn tattoo parlor.
Más definiciones de tattoo parlourDefinición de tattoo parlour en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.