- Able to be deducted from taxable income or the amount of tax to be paid: the interest charge would be fully tax deductibleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Your tax-deductible donation of any amount would be great.
- However, unlike salary, a dividend is not tax-deductible to the paying company.
- It turns out you can't have a tax-deductible pension unless you have earnings to tax, and most of us won't have earnings to tax until we are at least 18.
Más definiciones de tax-deductibleDefinición de tax-deductible en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.