Definición de taxman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural taxmen)informal
1An inspector or collector of taxes.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But practitioners say the taxmen have failed to tell advisers of an amnesty-style deal of which Bank of Ireland customers can avail, and which is referred to in letters sent out by the bank.
- The taxmen have been encouraged to vigorously collect all unpaid interest income with-holdings that banks have declined to surrender.
- Then the taxmen will examine the business to see where the person's earnings are sourced and if they are declared for tax.
1.1 (the taxman) The government department that collects tax: he denies conspiracy to cheat the taxman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- False names and addresses were used to hide the real identity of the account holders, who tried to keep their accounts a secret from the taxman.
- Some people continued to leave cash in offshore havens such as Luxembourg and Gibraltar to keep their affairs secret from the taxman.
- Thanks to handouts from the taxman and my employer, each £1 that I pay into the Fool scheme turns into £2.30 on day one.
Palabras que riman con taxmansandman • gasman • Batman
Definición de taxman en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán