- A metal container with a lid, spout, and handle, used for boiling water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were constantly flying airplanes over his house, and playing pranks like boiling water in his teakettle when he was away, trying to drive him insane.
- The muck then sticks to the insides of such things as water heaters, teakettles, and plumbing pipes.
- Maralynne poured water from the teakettle into Rowena's cup.
Más definiciones de tea kettleDefinición de tea kettle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.