- 1A social gathering in the afternoon at which tea, cakes, and other light refreshments are served.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I appreciate the invitation for the afternoon tea party with Princess Mikasa but unfortunately had to go on to something else.
- The local ladies of the Limerick Invalid fund thank all who contributed so generously to the afternoon tea party.
- At least the Vicar's tea party serves refreshments.
- 2 (Tea Party) A US political party that emerged from a movement of conservatives protesting against the federal government in 2009.[in allusion to the Boston Tea Party]
Más definiciones de tea partyDefinición de tea party en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.