Definición de teacup en inglés:
1A cup from which tea is drunk.
- The earliest EIC printed catalogue, from 1704, shows chocolate cups and teacups, both with saucers.
- His mother came in a moment later with a tray with two teacups full of coffee, some sugar and a small container of cream.
- Evangeline shrugged and gestured to the tray of teacups on the coffee table.
teacupful sustantivo (plural teacupfuls)
- Example sentences
- Drink one teacupful of plantain tea four to five times daily until relief is obtained.
- Beat the eggs light and add with the flour and a quarter of a teacupful of sweet milk.
- Cover with paste, and when the pie is baked, pour into it a large teacupful of cream.
Definición de teacup en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary