sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- A service provided by a hardware or software company which provides registered users with help and advice about their products.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Software companies typically provide technical support and bug fixes for only a limited time.
- The company will provide companies with component specs, circuit board layouts, software and technical support.
- The unit had scores of independent Web sites offering product information, technical support and the like.
Más definiciones de technical supportDefinición de technical support en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.