Definición de technopreneur en inglés:
(Especially in South and SE Asia) a person who sets up a business concerned with computers or similar technology.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many of these technopreneurs are mobilising interests and utilising the Internet to also cater and manufacture services for diasporic, displaced and elite people.
- Such is the sacrifice that the technopreneur has had to make as he tries to reinvent data delivery on mobile phones as well as the practice of global marketing.
- The Member of Parliament and technopreneur saw enough potential in the company four years ago to pump in US $1.5 million.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The technopreneurial spirit in my estimate is as strong in Asia as it is in any other part of the world.
- The technopreneurial project provides accredited technical, entrepreneurial, business and life skills to trainees.
- Equip yourself with the right technopreneurial skills and learn how to manage risks and enhance your chances of success in the business world.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda