- A small ring for an infant to bite on while teething.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When a baby savagely bites its teething ring, it is because it (the baby) is experiencing excruciating pain from the teeth tearing their way through its gums.
- Instead of allowing your infant to bite you, give her a teething ring or soft toy to chew.
- The room got very quiet, and time seemed to shift into slow motion as you reached up, grabbed the teething ring, opened your mouth and tried to bring the teething ring to your tongue.
Más definiciones de teething ringDefinición de teething ring en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.