- An African cereal which is cultivated almost exclusively in Ethiopia, used mainly to make flour.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eragrostis tef, family Gramineae
- It takes only one application to the seed of monocotyledonous crops such as wheat, rice, maize, teff, and sorghum to increase overall basic food production in any country where it is needed,’ he explains.
- The chief staple crops include a variety of grains, such as teff, wheat, barley, corn, sorghum, and millet; coffee; pulses; and oilseed.
- Corn, rice, wheat, quinoa, teff, and other grains provide steady energy and filling fiber.
late 18th century: from Amharic ṭêf.
Más definiciones de teffDefinición de teff en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.