- A sheep in its second year.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mr Goldsmith suffered loss by the drowning of fourteen ewe tegs, and Mr Jones by the drowning of eight little pigs.
- Mr. Mitchell again won the challenge cup for the best pen of fat tegs, which sold at £5 7s each.
- In the open class for tegs in the wool Mr Grundy took first prize with some very large sheep with plenty of wool, colour and size, and showing a useful mixture of the Hampshire and well suited for the butcher.
early 16th century (as a contemptuous term for a woman; later applied specifically to a ewe in her second year): perhaps related to Swedish tacka 'ewe'.
Más definiciones de tegDefinición de teg en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.