- A Fender Telecaster electric guitar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Tele was my preferred guitar for playing lead on when recording, being much more ‘ballsy’ in tone than the Strat, which I thought was more suited to rhythm playing as it had quite a ‘glassy’ sound.
- So if anyone is interested in my Strat and/or Tele, please get in touch.
- Thankfully a couple of the girls took charge of the boxing and the brown tape, whilst I printed off the label, and the Tele was sent on its way.
- non-standard spelling of telly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We gave in at 3 and put the tele on and had a hot drink.
- Who needs a tele, or a radio even, when we've got Boris's site?
- I'd rather have advertisements on the tele and some fair and unbiased news than the joke that the corporation has now become.