(also US trademark Tele-Computer)
Definición de telecomputer en inglés:
A device which combines the capabilities of a computer with those of a television and a telephone, particularly for multimedia applications.
- These personal telecomputers will become thoroughly decentralized and more and more individualized.
- They are powerful enough for most occasions and their telecomputer even permits automatic use of flash.
- The telecomputer already had the capability of automatically dialing and performing data transfers.
- Example sentences
- It is essential to develop a telecomputing ethic which encompasses netiquette and also requires a ‘commitment from the teacher to see that the learning that takes place through the wires has depth’.
- For access to the tools at the NCMIR, scientists may either come to the center or utilize telecomputing.
- Understand and abide by telecomputing etiquette when using e-mail, newsgroups, listservs and other Internet functions.
Definición de telecomputer en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan