(also US trademark Tele-Computer)
A device which combines the capabilities of a computer with those of a television and a telephone, particularly for multimedia applications.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These personal telecomputers will become thoroughly decentralized and more and more individualized.
- They are powerful enough for most occasions and their telecomputer even permits automatic use of flash.
- The telecomputer already had the capability of automatically dialing and performing data transfers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is essential to develop a telecomputing ethic which encompasses netiquette and also requires a ‘commitment from the teacher to see that the learning that takes place through the wires has depth’.
- For access to the tools at the NCMIR, scientists may either come to the center or utilize telecomputing.
- Understand and abide by telecomputing etiquette when using e-mail, newsgroups, listservs and other Internet functions.
Definición de telecomputer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.