- 1Of or by a telegraph or telegram: the telegraphic transfer of the fundsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If the customer orders that the money be transmitted by a telegraphic transfer or by telex, it is to be assumed that he requires the transaction to be carried out on the same day.
- Then he sent £100,000 by telegraphic transfer to Austin.
- All payments under this pledge shall be made in United States Dollars by means of telegraphic transfer remittance to the mutually agreed bank account.
- 2(Especially of speech) omitting inessential words; concise: telegraphic speechMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The speech is often called telegraphic (nouns and action verbs only) and is flat, unmelodic, and distorted.
- Pearls was the telegraphic code word for bed bugs!
- Messages tend to be short, even telegraphic, and may omit grammatical bridges.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because we've grown accustomed to films that relate plot telegraphically, this extended scene may feel like a tedious indulgence.
- In Boston, Alexander Graham Bell filed a patent for an invention capable of ‘transmitting vocal utterance telegraphically,’ the device that would come to be known as the telephone.
- A few examples, telegraphically stated, must suffice here.
Más definiciones de telegraphicDefinición de telegraphic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.