The electronic remote control of machines.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If a pilot who weighs half as much as a typical pilot is good for business, why not get rid of the pilot altogether in favor of teleoperation or an autopilot?
- That could result in a co-development of many industries such as terrestrial point-to-point rocket service, orbital tourism, teleoperation, and robotics.
- Vehicle teleoperation is being developed for this system to gain standoff between soldiers and mine locations.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The detection vehicle is teleoperated from a mine-protected control/clearance vehicle, and automatically detects and marks all metallic and nonmetallic antitank mines.
- Increased opportunities for exploration and new ways to improve the lives of humans will be available through the enhanced capabilities of future teleoperated robots.
- In case it wasn't clear, our robots deployed today are completely teleoperated - meaning every action is controlled by a soldier with a joystick.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: tele|oper¦ation
Definición de teleoperation en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda