- A small telescope used for sighting, typically mounted on a rifle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Sergeant said: ‘We were told he had a rifle with telescopic sights.’
- Keeping the cross hairs centered on the man's chest, Ian watched the stranger through the rifle's telescopic sights.
- Without his binoculars, Parker had to use the telescopic sight on his rifle to zoom in on every window on the lower floors of the building opposite to the entrance.
Más definiciones de telescopic sightDefinición de telescopic sight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.