- A teleprinter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many of those machines had only a few kilobytes of memory; disk storage was equally scant; the standard means of communicating with the computer was a hard-copy teletypewriter or a text-only video terminal.
- Field telephones and teleprinters (teletypewriters), using land lines or temporary wire, were also used extensively, especially in the rear areas.
- Matt loved the potable teletypewriter he'd found online.
Más definiciones de teletypewriterDefinición de teletypewriter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.