verbo[with object] (usually as adjective televised)
Record for or transmit by television: a live televised debate between the party leaders
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That these debates are televised and recorded for posterity are implicit in a democracy.
- Crowds of 80,000 watched at Wembley and the event was televised for the first time by the BBC.
- In recent years, their expertise now produces televised cricket in India.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- News has to meet strict criteria of being televisable and high impact.
- The producer, who recognized a televisable situation when he heard one, devised the show on the spot.
- Gliding is a sport that is not easily televisable, short of putting the camera in a very high altitude plane, to get a view with something to provide context.
1920s: back-formation from television.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda