Definición de televise en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective televised)
Record for or transmit by television: a live televised debate between the party leaders
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That these debates are televised and recorded for posterity are implicit in a democracy.
- Crowds of 80,000 watched at Wembley and the event was televised for the first time by the BBC.
- In recent years, their expertise now produces televised cricket in India.
1920s: back-formation from television.
- Example sentences
- News has to meet strict criteria of being televisable and high impact.
- The producer, who recognized a televisable situation when he heard one, devised the show on the spot.
- Gliding is a sport that is not easily televisable, short of putting the camera in a very high altitude plane, to get a view with something to provide context.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia