- 1Of the earth as a planet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These stones, or these steeples, are working in tandem with the earth's telluric energies coming up from the wells.
- Yet Hepworth consistently professed a Romantic attitude of emotional affinity with nature, speaking of carving both as a ‘biological necessity’ and as an ‘extension of the telluric forces which mould the landscape’.
- Let's see, and we also call this period the Anthropogene, the era in which mankind's activities became a ‘new telluric force which in power and universality may be compared to the greater forces of earth’.
- 1.1Of the soil.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I do not experiment with telluric energies or sacred geometry.
mid 19th century: from Latin tellus, tellur- 'earth' + -ic.
Más definiciones de telluricDefinición de telluric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.