sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
- The final phase of cell division, between anaphase and interphase, in which the chromatids or chromosomes move to opposite ends of the cell and two nuclei are formed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The events in this stage of the cell cycle leading to cell division are prophase, metaphase, anaphase and telophase.
- During late anaphase and telophase, the metaphase furrows rapidly regress.
- Second, the resolution of the mitoses was abnormal and led to the presence of chromosome bridges during anaphase or telophase and some nuclei became desynchronized.
late 19th century: from Greek telos 'end' + phase.
Más definiciones de telophaseDefinición de telophase en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.