sustantivo (plural teloi /-lɔɪ/)chiefly Philosophy or • literary
- An ultimate object or aim: in the hedonistic life, people lose some moral purpose, a telos which provides the moral justification for the societyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a teleological structure, but the successful continuation of the presence of the interactive focus defers and ultimately defeats the telos.
- The tragic hero, we are told, still treats the ethical as his telos or goal, even if this entails subordinating particular duties to its attainment.
- The eschatological motif leads likewise to a theology that takes its orientation from the perspective of our human telos together with the telos of creation as a whole.
Greek, literally 'end'.
Más definiciones de telosDefinición de telos en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.