- 1A thing used to make meat tender, in particular:Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Others prefer to use a paste of meat tenderizer in vinegar.
- Some beach officials have also been stocking up on meat tenderizer, which is believed to ease the sting's pain.
- The use of enzymatic tenderizers in meat cookery is attended by several limitations.
- 1.1A substance such as papain which is rubbed on to meat or used as a marinade to soften the fibres.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This additive is found in Chinese food, seasoned salt, meat tenderizers and soy sauce.
- Chemical tenderizers, using enzymes which break down proteins, can also be rubbed over meat before cooking.
- The subtilisins are used in such diverse applications as meat tenderizers, laundry detergents, and proteolytic medicines.
- 1.2A small hammer with teeth on the head, used to beat meat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sylvie was holding a meat tenderiser - a square metal mallet with little spikes on each hitting surface.
- She felt like she had been pummeled with a meat tenderizer.
- Put the veal cutlets between two pieces of wax paper and smack them flat with a tenderizer.
Más definiciones de tenderizerDefinición de tenderizer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.