Definición de tendon en inglés:
1A flexible but inelastic cord of strong fibrous collagen tissue attaching a muscle to a bone.
- A physical examination will determine if damage to tissue, nerves, tendons, or bone has occurred.
- The patella, or kneecap, is a floating bone within the tendon of the quadriceps muscle group.
- Muscles are attached to bones by tough bands of connective tissue called tendons.
- Example sentences
- Occasionally, the lower portion of the muscle is traversed by a tendinous intersection.
- The body wall musculature is associated with a complex of tendons and tendinous sheets which play multiple roles during different modes of locomotion.
- When an acute partial tear occurs at the tendinous insertion into the pubic bone, a period of rest must be completed before pain-free physical therapy is possible.
Words that rhyme with tendonBrendan
Definición de tendon en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan