- Dark; shadowy or obscure: the tenebrous spiral staircase of the selfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His greatest scenes happen at night, and the characters in these tenebrous situations are seen, like specters, emerging from shadows.
- I remember how I liked to feel his presence around me, to hear that deep, tenebrous voice.
- These girls were kept in tenebrous seclusion, suspended between life and death, until marriage.
late Middle English: via Old French from Latin tenebrosus, from tenebrae 'darkness'.
Más definiciones de tenebrousDefinición de tenebrous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.