Definición de tenon en inglés:
A projecting piece of wood made for insertion into a mortise in another piece.
- One piece of wood has tenons that fit into matching sockets drilled into another piece of wood.
- They employ hand-chiseled mortises and tenons.
- The frame is completely made of wooden parts solidly linked by many mortises and tenons held together by a sophisticated system of brackets.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Example sentences
- These tenoners vary in size.
- The tenoners were designed for accuracy over time and a dramatic reduction in set-up time.
- Some machinery manufacturers are working to produce tenoners that can cut a curved arch in one through-feed.
Definición de tenon en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary