- A clef placing middle C on the second-highest line of the stave, used chiefly for cello and bassoon music.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The earlier parts of the role are notated in the tenor clef whilst the later parts are notated in the bass clef.
- It is not long before the tenor clef is needed to avoid the use of ledger lines.
- Any trombone student needs to have the knowledge of the alto and tenor clefs to be able to become a complete, well-rounded musician.
Más definiciones de tenor clefDefinición de tenor clef en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.