- Of extremely poor quality: rough strip joints and tenth-rate clubsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There have been plenty of men, of course, who write more, but what they wrote after the three hours were up was second-rate stuff - and sometimes third-rate, sixth- and tenth-rate stuff.
- ‘This is clearly tenth-rate drivel,’ a senior official said.
- Nevertheless, all the translations of Pushkin's poems that I have ever seen make him resemble a tenth-rate imitator of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Más definiciones de tenth-rateDefinición de tenth-rate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.