Relating to the tenure of land: tenurial holdings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But, in Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, and Uttar Pradesh, the tenurial laws specify inheritance rules that are highly gender unequal.
- With this de facto recognition of squatting, the word quickly came to mean simply that the tenurial status of the occupied land remained unresolved.
- Devising a solution to Ireland's chaotic tenurial system was one of the major tasks faced by successive governments under the Union.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both Deanshanger and Puxley were ecclesiastically and tenurially dependent upon Passenham in 1086.
- The phraseology suggests that Henley, although tenurially still linked with Benson, was increasingly seen as a distinct outlier with its own boundaries.
- Silkby was probably always a hamlet which was economically, tenurially, and administratively dependent on its larger neighbour of Willoughby.
Palabras que riman con tenurialmercurial, Muriel, seigneurial, Uriel
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ten|ur¦ial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda