- (In Australia, New Zealand, and India) a small tern.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Sternidae (or Laridae): several species, in particular the grey ternlet (Procelsterna cerulea) (alternative name: blue-grey noddy)
- Lesser known to the general public are grey ternlets which generally stay well out at sea but may shelter on land during continuously stormy weather.
- Boobies nest along the windy cliffs, white terns drift like snowflakes among the kentia palm forests and ternlets nest along the base of the cliffs.
- Storm petrels and grey ternlets skimmed the waves around us.