- Any of a large class of organic compounds including terpenes, diterpenes, and sesquiterpenes. They have unsaturated molecules composed of linked isoprene units, generally having the formula (C5H8)n.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many species endemic in Australia are known to synthesize and accumulate significant quantities of volatile terpenoids.
- The nectar is sucrose-dominant but also contains low concentrations of glucose, fructose, free amino acids and possibly terpenoids.
- Agents used in household cleaning compositions are composed of structurally diverse classes of chemicals, including surface active agents, phenols, and terpenoids.
Más definiciones de terpenoidDefinición de terpenoid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.