formal or humorous
Definición de terpsichorean en inglés:
Relating to dancing: ‘the twist’ was a revolutionary terpsichorean innovation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now when the French government sponsors a festival, it does so with a certain panache, and this offering of contemporary French dance provided a shop window on their terpsichorean culture with ten companies splashed over two weeks.
- It was clear that Anita Ratnam was an object of devotion and an inspiration to her talented young dancers - to whom she gave generous space to display their admirable terpsichorean gifts.
- The climax to these terpsichorean rites was, of course, the appearance of the King himself, also masked and sometimes specifically attired as the Sun in its Heaven.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then again, dear reader, have you taken a close look at our native terpsichoreans?
- Although ballet took on a new look with the abstract terpsichoreans of Balanchine, this 1984 piece for me was the onset of contemporary ballet.
- Every Sunday, around 10 or 11 in the morning, a few dozen terpsichoreans gather in the park's concourse, slip some Basie into a boombox, take to the stage, and dance.
Definición de terpsichorean en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda