• formal or • humorous
- Relating to dancing: ‘the twist’ was a revolutionary terpsichorean innovationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Now when the French government sponsors a festival, it does so with a certain panache, and this offering of contemporary French dance provided a shop window on their terpsichorean culture with ten companies splashed over two weeks.
- It was clear that Anita Ratnam was an object of devotion and an inspiration to her talented young dancers - to whom she gave generous space to display their admirable terpsichorean gifts.
- The climax to these terpsichorean rites was, of course, the appearance of the King himself, also masked and sometimes specifically attired as the Sun in its Heaven.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A dancer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then again, dear reader, have you taken a close look at our native terpsichoreans?
- Although ballet took on a new look with the abstract terpsichoreans of Balanchine, this 1984 piece for me was the onset of contemporary ballet.
- Every Sunday, around 10 or 11 in the morning, a few dozen terpsichoreans gather in the park's concourse, slip some Basie into a boombox, take to the stage, and dance.
Más definiciones de terpsichoreanDefinición de terpsichorean en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.