Definición de terraced en inglés:
1British (Of a house) forming part of a terrace: a two-bedroom terraced cottage
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Six of the houses would be affordable low-cost homes, with the remainder a mix of two and four-bedroom houses and semi-detached and terraced housing.
- Firefighters had to don breathing apparatus when they went into the terraced house, where they finally found a fridge was leaking ammonia, a colourless gas with a pungent smell, which is also toxic, corrosive and explosive in air.
- One of the main problems is that many of these urban terraced houses only have access to the garden area through the house.
2(Of land) having been formed into terraces.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Bhutan, cows and yaks graze, rice and wheat grow, and people live up and down terraced land that seems to kiss endless blue sky above and melt into pristine waters below.
- Already, Glover has started clearing one of his hillsides and developing contoured fields similar to the terraced strips of land the Hmong worked in the mountains.
- Where land is life, highlanders turn mountainsides into terraced fields.
Definición de terraced en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia