- 1British (Of a house) forming part of a terrace: a two-bedroom terraced cottageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Six of the houses would be affordable low-cost homes, with the remainder a mix of two and four-bedroom houses and semi-detached and terraced housing.
- Firefighters had to don breathing apparatus when they went into the terraced house, where they finally found a fridge was leaking ammonia, a colourless gas with a pungent smell, which is also toxic, corrosive and explosive in air.
- One of the main problems is that many of these urban terraced houses only have access to the garden area through the house.
- 2(Of land) having been formed into terraces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Bhutan, cows and yaks graze, rice and wheat grow, and people live up and down terraced land that seems to kiss endless blue sky above and melt into pristine waters below.
- Already, Glover has started clearing one of his hillsides and developing contoured fields similar to the terraced strips of land the Hmong worked in the mountains.
- Where land is life, highlanders turn mountainsides into terraced fields.
Más definiciones de terracedDefinición de terraced en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.