- The unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims: the fight against terrorism international terrorismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a lot of back and forth over whether or not animal rights terrorism is really terrorism.
- The focus was largely on the beliefs of those who perpetrated the acts of terrorism.
- We have been putting large sums into a military and political response to the new terrorism.
Más definiciones de terrorismDefinición de terrorism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.