Definición de test flight en inglés:
A flight during which the performance of an aircraft or its equipment is tested.
- The first test flight of the new aircraft will take place before the end of March and Singapore Airlines will be the first to operate the A380 in spring 2006.
- The decision came a week ahead of the first test flight of Australia's Wedgetail aircraft at Seattle in the US, where the aircraft are being built.
- The first aircraft assembled was aircraft number 43 which was flown on a test flight shortly thereafter for twelve minutes.
test-fly verbo (test-flies, test-flying, test-flew, test-flown)
- Example sentences
- Although Messerschmitt was the first company to produce a jet aircraft, the first to design and test-fly one was Heinkel.
- With modifications completed, it was time to test-fly the machine.
- An aerodrome was established on Dartford Marshes to test-fly early prototypes in 1911.
Definición de test flight en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India