A flight during which the performance of an aircraft or its equipment is tested.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The first test flight of the new aircraft will take place before the end of March and Singapore Airlines will be the first to operate the A380 in spring 2006.
- The decision came a week ahead of the first test flight of Australia's Wedgetail aircraft at Seattle in the US, where the aircraft are being built.
- The first aircraft assembled was aircraft number 43 which was flown on a test flight shortly thereafter for twelve minutes.
verbo (test-flies, test-flying, test-flew, test-flown)
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although Messerschmitt was the first company to produce a jet aircraft, the first to design and test-fly one was Heinkel.
- With modifications completed, it was time to test-fly the machine.
- An aerodrome was established on Dartford Marshes to test-fly early prototypes in 1911.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: test flight
Definición de test flight en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda