sustantivo (plural testatrices /-trɪsiːz/ or testatrixes)Law
- A woman who has made a will or given a legacy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus, justice did not demand that these benefits, which were not intended by the testatrix to whom the defendants owed the duty of care, should be paid by the defendants.
- It follows that, prima facie, the defendants would be liable at the suit of the testatrix's personal representatives for the loss caused to her estate by their failure to advise service of a notice of severance.
- In mutual wills cases they are a testator, a testatrix and an intended beneficiary or class of beneficiaries.
late 16th century: from late Latin, feminine of testator (see testator).
Más definiciones de testatrixDefinición de testatrix en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.