- Any of a large group of antibiotics with a molecular structure containing four rings.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These antibiotics are often obtained from bacteria of the genus Streptomyces
- This strain was resistant to methicillin, cephalothin, gentamicin, erythromycin, chloramphenicol and tetracycline.
- Moderate acne is often successfully treated with a low-dose oral antibiotic, such as tetracycline or erythromycin.
- He was treated with a six-month course of a tetracycline and made a slow and steady recovery.
Más definiciones de tetracyclineDefinición de tetracycline en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.