Definición de tetramerous en inglés:
adjetivoBotany & Zoology
1Having parts arranged in groups of four.
- The genus is characterized by tetramerous flowers with bithecal anthers, lack of pseudostaminodia, a capitate or poorly defined stigma, and pollen of the Amaranthus type.
- The stele is divided into three parts, the tetramerous proxistele closest to the theca tapering through the mesistele to the dimerous dististele furthest from the theca.
- The species are distinguished from most other tetramerous beetles, by the thickened hinder thighs, by which they are enabled to leap to a considerable height into the air.
1.1Consisting of four joints or parts.
- They usually have umbrella-shaped bodies and tetramerous (four-part) symmetry.
Definición de tetramerous en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan