- A spore occurring in groups of four, in particular (in a red alga) each of four spores produced together, two of which produce male plants and two female.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The haploid tetraspore is released from this filament and is carried by water currents and tides to new locations.
- The tetraspores and the gametophytes are the only haploid stages in the coralline algae.
- The haploid tetraspores erminate and give rise to haploid gametophytic plants.
Más definiciones de tetrasporeDefinición de tetraspore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.