Definición de text message en inglés:
An electronic communication sent and received by mobile phone.
- The answers were then looked up and sent by mobile phone text message to students in the test hall.
- Each inquiry will cost the same as a regular text message depending on the mobile phone operator.
- The alert can also be forwarded as a text message to those with mobile phones.
text messaging sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Call waiting, voicemail, and text messaging, among many other features, cost extra.
- New Zealand has 2 million mobile phones, and text messaging is one of the main forms of communication.
- For the first time in the UK voting can be done by the Internet and mobile phone text messaging, as well as by traditional ballot papers.
Definición de text message en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan