An electronic communication sent and received by mobile phone.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The answers were then looked up and sent by mobile phone text message to students in the test hall.
- Each inquiry will cost the same as a regular text message depending on the mobile phone operator.
- The alert can also be forwarded as a text message to those with mobile phones.
text messaging sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Call waiting, voicemail, and text messaging, among many other features, cost extra.
- New Zealand has 2 million mobile phones, and text messaging is one of the main forms of communication.
- For the first time in the UK voting can be done by the Internet and mobile phone text messaging, as well as by traditional ballot papers.
Definición de text message en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda