- An electronic communication sent and received by mobile phone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The answers were then looked up and sent by mobile phone text message to students in the test hall.
- Each inquiry will cost the same as a regular text message depending on the mobile phone operator.
- The alert can also be forwarded as a text message to those with mobile phones.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Call waiting, voicemail, and text messaging, among many other features, cost extra.
- New Zealand has 2 million mobile phones, and text messaging is one of the main forms of communication.
- For the first time in the UK voting can be done by the Internet and mobile phone text messaging, as well as by traditional ballot papers.
Más definiciones de text messageDefinición de text message en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.