Definición de textualist en inglés:
A person who adheres strictly to a text, especially that of the scriptures.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I thought conservatives were supposed to be strict textualists!
- I am doing that because I am more interested in exploring the general tension between the text and the interpretations endorsed by many self-described textualists than in the details of any one approach.
- According to originalists and textualists, the constitution protects us from judges and other officials by restricting them to politically uncontroversial, neutral decisions about historical intentions and semantic meanings.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although he competently summarizes this theory in his introduction, Ring does little to distinguish textualism from originalism in general or from originalist intentionalism in particular.
- There never was a golden age of First Amendment textualism or absolutism in American history, even if you limit the First Amendment to Congressional power.
- Just as important, the 68-year-old justice hews to a philosophical framework - known as textualism - that gives great weight to the written words of the Constitution and legislation.
Palabras que riman con textualistmutualist • individualist
Definición de textualist en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda