1The quality or use of language characteristic of written works as opposed to spoken usage: philosophical texts should be interpreted with careful attention to their textuality
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He opens the poem with an idea that is typical of Borges on the library-like textuality of the world.
- His book celebrates the textuality of history, the narrativity of historical narration.
- He cannot reconcile his self-experience with his asserted self-identity because he constitutes himself in the terms of a textuality that he cannot contain.
2Strict adherence to a text; textualism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The overlapping areas in which biblical scholars can cooperate with the postcolonial agenda include: race, nation, translation, mission, textuality, spirituality, representation.
- Literature subjects at [this university] have synergised with Media and have a common basis in different approaches to textuality, to reading texts, and theorising the place of texts in society.
- The contest between visuality and textuality incarnates the interplay between the political and the aesthetic, between justice and pleasure, truth and beauty.
Definición de textuality en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda