Definición de textuality en inglés:
1The quality or use of language characteristic of written works as opposed to spoken usage: philosophical texts should be interpreted with careful attention to their textuality
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He opens the poem with an idea that is typical of Borges on the library-like textuality of the world.
- His book celebrates the textuality of history, the narrativity of historical narration.
- He cannot reconcile his self-experience with his asserted self-identity because he constitutes himself in the terms of a textuality that he cannot contain.
2Strict adherence to a text; textualism.
- The overlapping areas in which biblical scholars can cooperate with the postcolonial agenda include: race, nation, translation, mission, textuality, spirituality, representation.
- Literature subjects at [this university] have synergised with Media and have a common basis in different approaches to textuality, to reading texts, and theorising the place of texts in society.
- The contest between visuality and textuality incarnates the interplay between the political and the aesthetic, between justice and pleasure, truth and beauty.
Definición de textuality en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan