sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- The application of patterns or images to three-dimensional graphics to enhance the realism of their surfaces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Does the creature resemble a half-finished 8th grade computer graphics project without finishing touches like texture mapping or surface smoothing?
- The most fun sidebar, though, was the one headed ‘Into the Third Dimension ‘, which discussed such modern technologies as texture mapping and color blending.
- Pixar's technical contribution to computer animation is the art of texture mapping which, like performance capture, raises the bar for what's visually achievable from storyboard to silver screen.
Más definiciones de texture mappingDefinición de texture mapping en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.