- A plant that consists of a thallus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From the mid 17th century, the meaning changed to that now current, by which yeast refers to a single-celled plant, a thallophyte and one of the lowest members of the vegetable kingdom along with algae, lichens, and fungi.
- The dark phosphate bed of Weng'an contains a well-preserved, diverse floral assemblage including multicellular thallophytes, acritarchs, and cyanophytes.
- The plant form of the thallophytes is an undifferentiated thallus lacking true roots, stems, and leaves.
Más definiciones de thallophyteDefinición de thallophyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.