- 1Present or select (a subject) as a theme: Shelley’s imagery is systematic whenever light is being thematizedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I am aware of the fact that one can be deeply interested in power without expressly thematizing the topic and using the concept.
- The various stories thematize issues of colorism, marital betrayal, family strife, and poverty.
- This passage explicitly thematizes the way human temporality is experienced as some form of spatial movement - how space transforms into time.
- 1.1 Linguistics Place (a word or phrase) at the start of a sentence in order to focus attention on it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the instances here, the adjunct in the first example and the complement in the second example are fronted or thematised.
- In a probe recall experiment, a word with a thematized referent was a better recall probe than a word with a non-thematized referent.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the main difficulties in writing on Levinas is the risk of thematizing propositions and concepts which in their very utterance in Levinas's work always already fall victim to thematization.
- But I did not want this revision, this thematization.
- This can be explained in terms of thematization: selection of a particular noun as subject/theme entails selection of active or passive, and with them apparently past or perfect.
Más definiciones de thematizeDefinición de thematize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.