sustantivo (plural theogonies)
- The genealogy of a group or system of gods: the Hindu theogonyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Most Christians don't seem to believe in a completely transcendent God (unless they need to explain something away or deal with theogony, and only for as long as that takes).
- Yet, his interpretation amends these theogonies, perhaps in light of some of the teachings of Xenophanes.
- Several near eastern theogonies have survived, and can be compared to the work of Hesiod.
early 17th century: from Greek theogonia, from theos 'god' + Greek -gonia '-begetting'.
Más definiciones de theogonyDefinición de theogony en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.