- A person who engages or is an expert in theology.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some theologians have claimed that theology gives a justification of religion.
- It would be tough to keep him off the list of the ten most influential theologians in church history.
- Now if people would cease to read all the junk by the Church Fathers and modern theologians and turn to the Word, they would be informed.
late 15th century: from French théologien, from théologie or Latin theologia (see theology).
Más definiciones de theologianDefinición de theologian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.