- An electronic musical instrument in which the tone is generated by two high-frequency oscillators and the pitch controlled by the movement of the performer’s hand towards and away from the circuit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Natalia plays these novelty instruments, including Austrian cowbells, the theremin, the toy piano and the musical saw.
- The theremin is believed to have been the first electronic musical instrument, and it features in many of Miklos Rosza's scores.
- They meet up in Torino without much of a plan and immerse themselves in the studio with traditional rock instruments plus a bunch of theremins and glockenspiels.
early 20th century: named after Lev Theremin (1896–1993), its Russian inventor.
Más definiciones de thereminDefinición de theremin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.