- (Especially of a deity) having an animal form: gods depicted in theriomorphic form a theriomorphic vehicleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If they are animal masks of a god, my best guess is that they are theriomorphic manifestations rather than anthropomorphisations.
- Sometimes, therefore, her features were theriomorphic.
- A revival of theriomorphic figures could also be accomplished by turning to those of the remote past.
Más definiciones de theriomorphicDefinición de theriomorphic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.