- A neutron in thermal equilibrium with its surroundings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is usually the case in neutron activation analysis that both unknown samples and standard materials containing known elemental concentrations are irradiated with thermal neutrons in a nuclear reactor.
- The normalizing factor for exposure to alpha particles is 20, for thermal neutrons is two, for fast neutrons is 10, for protons is 10, and for beta particles is one.
- In the thermal type of power reactor, the neutrons are slowed to become thermal neutrons, and the number of fissile nuclei is less than the number consumed in fission; the ‘breeding’ process is therefore not self-supporting.
Más definiciones de thermal neutronDefinición de thermal neutron en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.